Friday, September 16, 2011

Barbie Series Look #1

This look was inspired by the Ravishing in Rouge Barbie Doll 2001 from the Silkstone Collection :)

I love how it came out ! 

It is the first of many more looks from this series... 

and I would love too see your re-creations :)




Products Used:

EYEBROWS:
ELMER'S GLUESTICK TO COVER BROWS
(i'm still perfecting my technique)

FACE:
REVLON COLOR STAY FOUNDATION
MAC STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION
A MIXTURE OF HOT PINK SHADOWS FOR BLUSH
ELF UNDER EYE CONCEALER & HIGHLIGHTER

EYES:
COASTAL SCENTS 88 PALETTE
I USED THE LIGHT GREEN, THE ELECTRIC BLUE, AND THE YELLOW.
ELF LIQUID EYELINER IN BLACK
EYELASHES FROM CHINA :)
CLINIQUE LASH DOUBLING MASCARA

EYEBROWS:
A MIXTURE OF RED&BROWN SHADOW :)

LIPS:
FOREVER 21 RED LIPSTICK

hope you enjoyed this...

xoxo
Marla :)

5 comments:

  1. Ugh wish I had the time to do recreations on myself, looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is an awesome recreation of the look :) love it!

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this look. Red lipstick look great on you!
    Looking forward to the other Barbie looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant see your eyebrows!
    the look looks amazing!

    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love how you covered up the brows, and I'm loving this series!

    ReplyDelete