Monday, September 19, 2011

Avon Skin Care :)

** I WOKE UP SICK TODAY :( I WAS GOING TO DO ANOTHER LOOK BUT I LOOK LIKE POO SO I DECIDED TO POST MY SKINCARE ROUTINE **

Hey Girls,

I recently re-discovered the Avon Skin Care line, I had purchased this a couple of months ago when I was selling Avon but after purchasing new items it took the backseat...

I ran out of my Neutrogena face moisturizer though and I did not feel like spending the money at the time to purchase a new one so I brought out my Avon Goodies !

I have the orange colored line which is for normal skin, it is called..
Solutions plus+ Total Radiance
The line consists of three products: 
  1. The Day Lotion
  2. The Eye Gel
  3. The Night Cream















Description on Website is:

Day Lotion SPF 15
This light, oil-free lotion contains a unique light-activated delivery system that releases a cosmetic ingredient as the exposure to light increases. It enhances skin radiance and improves texture, tone and clarity. Leaves skin that looks beautifully healthier and radiant. Helps prevent sunburn. 4 fl. oz. 
Regular price: $13.00

Eye Gel This soothing gel refreshes and revives the eye area. Minimizes the appearance of undereye bags and helps brighten dark circles. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist-tested. Fragrance-free. .5 fl. oz. Regular price: $12.50

Night Cream
This replenishing cream, formulated with Ulex Europea Flower Extract, boosts skin's hydration and enhances its ability to lock in moisture. It also helps revitalize the look of skin and reveals brighter, healthier-looking skin. 1.7 fl. oz. 
Regular price: $13.00

I personally love all 3 of these products, and I have been using them daily and religiously for the past couple weeks. My skin has been substantially more soft and moisturized and I definitely see an overall improvement in texture. My pores have even gotten smaller. 

When I put on foundation and powder my skin almost looks like porcelain !
And after applying the eye cream the dryness around my eyes is gone, and I have a smooth canvas for any masterpiece I want to create on my eyes.

I give all three of these products 5 stars !

I have no cons !

Just wanted to share my favorite skin care items for now, :)

xoxox
MARLA .. 

3 comments:

  1. thanks for this review! Ive seriously been wanting to try this moisturizer but can never find any reviews :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always searching for the perfect eye creme since I have undereye bags so maybe I should give this a try?! It's always interesting to see what other make up geeks use to treat their skin with ;)
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete