Sunday, September 25, 2011

7 Deadly Sins Series: Lust

Lust: Very strong sexual desire.
          A sexual appetite regarded as sinful.
          A passionate desire for something.

This is my second look of my 7 Deadly Sins Series, and I was excited to do LUST.

I was obviously inspired by the "siren" or "bombshell" look, as that is what I think of when I think of seductive makeup....

Enough Gibber Gabber ! On to the look !





Product Used:

Face:
Jordana Oil Free Liquid Foundation
Mary Kay Mineral Powder in 1.5 Beige as contour
ELF Contouring and Blush Duo (just blush)
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle

Eyes:
Warm Brown Eyeshadow all over lid
Black Matte Eyeshadow in crease
Matte Beige Shade in Browbone
ELF Liquid Liner in Black
Select Lashes in S1
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara

Lips:
Rojo Ardiente Avon Lipstick

Brows:
Universal Taupe YBF pencil


Hope you enjoyed this :)

- marla


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Might have to try this out sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so beautiful! I love this look :D it's great on you! Excellent job girl :)

    http://daphyin-makeupisart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the red lips that you're rocking. I like the smokiness of the look as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! Pretty look here and I love your eye color =)

    ReplyDelete