Monday, August 29, 2011

Urban Decay Haul :)

Hey girls,

So i just received my first ever UD eyeshadows in the mail today, I took advantage of their amazing sale that was going on about a week and a half ago :)

I am so excited and very pleased with my purchases <3

Here are the pictures and swatches :)

I first got 3 matte eyeshadows; Narcotic, Chronic, and Electric.
I got them for only $3.00 a piece :)


NARCOTIC, CHRONIC, ELECTRIC
A light blue MATTE shadow. 
A pastel-yet-not pastel green color ha ha... with slight shimmer that is virtually non-existent.

A more fluorescent blue, :)
i have a paper cut :( 
Narcotic, Chronic, and Electric.
Sorry for the crappy descriptions lol.
And then I got 3 loose shadows :) for only $1.00 each !!!!!

GUNMETAL, PROTEST, AND ROCKSTAR. 

They each come with a brush :)
GUNMETAL, PROTEST, AND ROCKSTAR.
A DEEP GRAY, A MOSS GREEN, AND A BLACKISH PURPLE :)
I am so happy with my haul, I got some great stuff !
<3

What do you guys think :)

- marla

17 comments:

  1. Great haul!! That sale was insane <3 I love everything you got. Electric & Gunmetal look amazinggg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have fun playing with this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dayummmmm girl thats a good deal!
    (:
    cant wait to see what you do with them

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul~ These are very pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul...colors are cool, and sale make you cool.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great haul, I really would love to add some UD stuff to my collection but nothing as of yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this haul..and i love also the why that you show and present your product...your blog it's so cool..wlc to mine http://cutenails-art.blogspot.com/ it's for nail art..if you like it you can follow me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hm, I don't own so much from Urban Decay, but I must say that these products made me want to own them!! You brought up an urge!!
    Have you tried the Naked palette from UD? Or the Anniversary Palette?
    Ahhh want to have those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the colors are so pigmented. I don't really own that any UD products. I am now definitely gonna pick some up. nice swatches

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I didn't end up getting anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! The narcotic one catched me rightaway! :) have fun with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your new stuff, specially the bright eye shadows! =)
    -Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful haul n a cute blog :) following u now :)

    -Rekha
    http://www.makeupnbeautyreview.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous colors & so pigmented!!:) Narcotic & Gunmetal are my favs:)

    ReplyDelete