Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Treasures...

vote on my poll to the left

Hey Girls,
Recently I visited my Aunt and Grandma in San Diego 
and she gave me this bag full of treasures...
more specifically of jewelry she used to wear back in the day :)
I was so excited :)
She told me to pick and choose what I liked and throw away
The rest :)

So here is the whole stash:

And here are the pieces I picked to keep :)

These earrings are so cute and simple :)

I love chunky earrings :)

 <3 SO CUTE...

I think I'm going to take off the bottom beads and just leave the striped ones..
whatchaa think?

 I love those pink earrings, I'm thinking of how to fix them..
and I thought those two black things are cute...

 I'm making these into necklaces :)

I love this vintage looking necklace :)

an elegant looking necklace. :P

BEADS.. Beads... beads..

I love this white necklace.. white makes a statement :)

Bangles <3

more bangles..

I thought this cross was so pretty,
it looks so tribal..

and these random pieces i'm going to use for craft projects ...
yayyyyyyyyy!

so this was my post on my treasures, tell me what you guys think of my finds

muah,
marla

8 comments:

  1. ohh yes!
    i love vintage jewlery, when i moved out my mom gave me some of hers, arent they the best?(;

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are totally the best <3 lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fabulous haul. My jewelry collection is seriously, SERIOUSLY lacking so I could do with some nice pieces like this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty bangles! I love jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vintage! I wear jewelry my mom wore in the 80's. It's crazy because all the trends back then are really in today. You have some really nice treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how awesome!!! i love handme downs from family :)many blessings!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting an amazing limited edition giclee print giveaway by the very talented, Lark Calderon Gomez!

    ReplyDelete