Monday, August 22, 2011

Smokey Eye & Silver Lip

VOTE ON MY POLL TO THE LEFT AND CHECK OUT MY BACK TO SCHOOL POSTS BY LOOKING THROUGH MY BLOG ARCHIVES, ALSO TO THE LEFT :P

Hey Girls,

I felt a bit more creative today and decided to do a dramatic look just for kicks :)

I did a smokey eye and used a silver pigment to create a silver lip gloss.

Products Used:

Face:
Revlon Color Stay Foundation
Jordana Blush in Rose Silk
NYC Sunny Bronzer for Contour

Eyes:
ELF Duo Eyeshadow in Black and Silver (doesn't have a name)
Signature Minerals Loose Shadow in Silver
ELF liquid eyeliner in black
clinique lash doubling mascara
MARK COSMETICS Eyeshadow in Sepia for brows

Lips:
Clear gloss mixed with signature minerals Silver eyeshadow :)





xoxo marla :)

17 comments:

  1. u look really futuristic and that smokey eye is intense! - love it
    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the smokey eye, it's very pretty. And the tip about the silver lips will be very useful for when I have to do a photoshoot soon so thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love the idea of a silver lip and have been thinking of how to incorporate it into a future look I might want to do. Your eye makeup looks phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog~
    This is absolutely stunning! I love it. Your liner is flawless! I am definitely going to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous look! You really did an amazing job with this and it's very interesting how you applied the eyeshadows. And I LOVE the lips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Look! I really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SEXY.

    I'm going to try to re-create :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I love the makeup look, so pretty!! Love the silver!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. U look fantastic! I love that silver makeup! =D

    ReplyDelete