Thursday, August 11, 2011

One Lovely Blogger Award!

I got this award from MenzBeauty and it could not have come at a better time, since I am doing more posts with more personal stuff about me... I love reading blog award posts because it tells you many fun random things about the blogger herself... So thank you so much for awarding me this! :)




The rules:
  1. Link back to the person that awarded you this. 
  2. Write seven random facts about yourself.
  3. Award some lovely bloggers!
Random Facts:
  1. I collect little piggies... like piggy banks and little piggy figurines :) 
  2. When people tell me NOT to do something, I tend to want to do it.
  3. I don't know how to ride a bike... I know SHAMEFUL :( 
  4. I have not taken off my Rasta bracelet in over a year, not even to shower ! (the red, yellow & green one I'm always wearing) 
  5. I have a tendency to write blogposts at 4 a.m (like now). 
  6. I suck at doing nail designs :( ... 
  7. A women that truly inspires me to become a better person is Tyra Banks :)
I award: 
please check out their blogs, they're amazing.. 
aimee
JC
Beauty Barbie
Kawaii Barbie <3
Wonderr Woman :)
Kristel
Elly

love,
marla

4 comments:

  1. Congrats hun! Thank you so much for awarding me ;]

    I also love love love piggie stuff. And it's funny because I catch up on blogs aroudn 4am!!! like right now lololol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you welcome girls :)
    <333
    i love your blogs so muchh :)

    ReplyDelete