Monday, August 15, 2011

My Piggy Collection :)

Hey Girls,

Just wanted to share my little piggy collection with you guys... I love them so muchhhh !

And I forgot to take a picture of my piggy shaped wooden cutting board :(

It's so cute... if you girls ever want to get me a present get me a cute little piggy lol :)

here it is... !


LEFT TO RIGHT:
Ralphy the pig, my soap pig, and Penelope the Flying Pig :)
<3



A piggy bank I got for Christmas, and guess what... it's musical :)
super cute<3
it plays... OLD MCDONALD HAD A FARM !
:)
my grandma gave me these to save up for a car :)
My first piggy bank :)
I got it at Ross :)





this little baby was given to me by my aunt, it only fits a penny which makes it even cuter lol
love and piggies,

marla :)

btw more beauty related stuff coming up:

a first impression video on Bio-Oil
LOTDs
Back to School Stuff :)

<3



5 comments:

  1. I love pigs too, I have a ridiculous collection starting from when I was just a baby with stuff given to me by my family! Your little glass flying pigs are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!! it's so cute!!! ahh!! hehee.. I love them! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those look quite cute! Do you put some cash on them? Well, it's an interesting family of piggy banks, nonetheless.

    -Melisa Vento

    ReplyDelete
  4. @melissa yes i do put cash in them <3 saving up for some makeup products :)

    ReplyDelete