Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Messy Foundation...

Usually when I'm doing my foundation I pour/pump a bit onto the back of my hand and then dip my brush into it... but I find this to be not a very efficient way of doing it :)
And then I did some major cleaning to my closet which was a mess ! And I came up with an idea after uncovering some blank CDs lying around.... I used then as a palette !

Like an painters palette :)

Now I'm not taking all the credit because I actually got this idea from a random Youtube video I saw almost a year ago.. although I can't seem to find it :(
But anyways.. all you do is pump foundation onto the CD, slip your finger into the hole and hold it as if you were Michelangelo! :D


Blank CD's...
And Lots of Love,
Marla :)


CHECK OUT MY VIDEO REVIEW ON THE JORDANA FOUNDATION :)


No comments:

Post a Comment