Monday, August 8, 2011

LOTD :) & quote of the day & a lil motivation ;)

enjoy loves... ;)
QUOTE OF THE DAY:
Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.
Johann Gottfried Von Herder

I hope my looks of the day inspire you to venture into a new realm of possibilities..
if you get inspired by my look or recreate my look please send me the picture :)
email: marlaandmakeup@gmail.com
(I can even feauture you in my blog) 





ENTER THESE AMAZING GIVEAWAYS:)









3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the thick winged out liner =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that wing. Stunning eotd :)
    Btw i like your blog,im your new follower.hope you'll follow back :)
    xoxox
    http://cosmopearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete