Wednesday, August 31, 2011

LOTD + Guest Blogger !

Hello Girls,

This is the first look I've done using one of my Urban Decay products from my recent haul, I used the Rockstar eyeshadow... which is a grayish purple with glitter in it :)

I love how this look came out !

I think I am gonna do a tutorial on it :)

I also wanted to share that I am the Beauty Blogger of the Week on OpalStevens.Com

Here is the direct link : CLICK ME, CLICK ME, CLICK ME !

Thanks so much Opal, this opportunity was great <3 and you blog is amazing !

Here are the pics !







love,
marla

6 comments:

  1. Dayummm this is a very stunning loook!
    SEXXXXY ;P

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just an amazing look! I love they way of how you added the gold in the corner of the eye, such a nice detail;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing ! :o
    But I think it wouldn't be nice with my skin. :c
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eyes are superbly gorgeous
    Follow Back Please
    SadeeStyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. how gorgeous are you??!!! the makeup is really flattering to your eye and skin color :))

    ReplyDelete