Monday, August 8, 2011

July's Birchbox Review :)

**DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON MY POLL, IT'S ON THE LEFT ;)**
Hey Girls,

Here is my review on my July Birchbox items :)
I know I did it before than I had said.. but I wanted to share my thoughts since it's been over half a month :)

I had recorded a video but for some reason the audio was messed up >.<
I used pictures from google & birchbox.com (camera is acting up)

The Korres Shower Gel was really disappointing, it smelled like perfume in the form of shower gel.. but once I washed my body and was out the shower the smell pretty much evaporated off my skin:( 
It just didn't measure up on my standards.. and for the price of 19.50 I'd rather skip it ..

The Purity Cleanser from Philosophy was one of my favorites... it not only is a makeup remover, cleanser, and toner it also cleans your makeup brushes ! Granted if you want it to just clean your brushes it would be an expensive brush cleaner but it will be handy for last minute cleaning... it also left my face super clean and soft .. I will definitely repurchase :) And I recommend it to everyone !

The Redken Shine Flash 02 was also one of my favorites, the only con to it is the smell... either than that it's amazing ! Just spray it on dry hair and it gives an amazing shine without adding oil :)
Definitely recommend :)

I had mixed feelings about the YBF Eyebrow Pencil in Universal Taupe at first but after much deliberation ...
I love it :) The color is perfect, a little grayer in tone than the usual shadow I use but I like using it on the "tail" part of my eyebrow :)
It is not a soft pencil so it's easy to use on your brow because you don't put that much product on your hairs... :) 

This was a little treat I received and it was ok .. nothing special :)
Thanks Birchbox :)

Hope you enjoyed this :)
xoxo,
Marla :)

enter this amazing giveaway here

1 comment:

  1. Thnx for the review.

    & btw my blog is having a fabulous GiveAway you can't miss out on, check it out and let me know what you thing.

    http://lea-oh-lea.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete