Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Jordana Foundation Review :)

Hey girls,
Here is my review on a super affordable foundation... 

What is it: An oil-free liquid foundation..

Described as: Medium Coverage, Long Wearing, Skin Looks Dewy Fresh and Flawless, Feels Lightweight and Flawless, Oil-free Non Greasy, Made in the USA :)

My thoughts: I love this foundation, it is medium to full coverage depending on how much you apply and what brush you use. I found that using just an average foundation brush achieves a full coverage look and using a stippling brush achieves a medium coverage. It definitely controls my oil throughout the day, which is mostly on my t-zone but it also doesn't make me look dryer on my dry patches of skin.. I have combination skin.. 

Watch my video for more info :)

Price: super affordable, $1.99 :)

Purchase here: Jordana Cosmetics Online, Amazon, eBay, I purchased it at my local Food Max :) 



ENJOY :)
xoxox
Marla

3 comments:

  1. Sad that this particular product isn't available here in my country, after your review, looks like something I'd purchase for myself! Thanks for sharing this review. Btw, thank you so much for entering my giveaway! -Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it definitely looks matte but that's good to know, always on the look out for matte foundations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this types of sharing. Now numerous people get benefited and can e-shopping on single clicks.

    If you are looking for Beauty Products at reasonable rates then visit our website www.saintgermainmakeup.com, we are the

    No.1 ledaing comapny in USA & Canada for providing any type of Beauty Products.

    Liquid to Powder Foundation & Oil Free Liquid Foundation

    ReplyDelete