Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jessie J Inspired :)

VOTE ON MY POLL TO THE LEFT .. PLEASE =]

I was browsing through the internet and I stumbled upon this picture of Jessie J, and being my usual self and feeling created I recreated the look....

Heres the original:

My Take:






It looks a lot more dramatic in person.. :)
I am quite happy with the outcome.. it was very fun to do !
I think that I will be doing more celebrity inspired looks... :)

Products used:

Face:
Revlon Color Stay Foundation in 180 Sand Beige... (not my color anymore btw)
Jordana blush in Rouge ...
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC25

Eyes:
Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow (all over lid)
Sugarpill Flamepoint Eyeshadow (crease)
Jordana Blush in Rouge (highlight, brow bone)
MARK Cosmetics Edge Eyeshadow (brows)
ELF liquid liner in black
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
ELF Eye Brightening Eye Liner in Black (bottom)

Lips:
MAC Morange Lipstick

thats it :)

Hope you liked it :)
Marla

17 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. It looks so good on you. Did you wear it in public? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @taya no i wish i wore it in person though !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great recreation. Looks always look better in person, it's just a fact, but you did a very good job and that's a fantastic yellow and an even more amazing lip color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BreezeyBee , @Sweetaholic Rachel , @Jessica R @Lindisie Lee @Meridith Jessica .... thanks girls<3


    @vintage makeup, i agree it isss a risk ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow!!..this look is poppin!!! :D great one!! i loooove jesse j!! and love her make ups too...wow...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS!! I AM YOUR NEW FOLLOWER!!

    Check my blog out if you get the chance!!

    mixedwithlove.blogspot.com

    I am hosting a giveaway also!

    XO!
    LC

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're gorgeous!
    Such a beautiful look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is soo pretty! you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I think I like your version a lot better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is amazing ! One of the best I've seen on your blog so far =)
    I found your blog via the Ugly Duckling's giveaway ! I'll stay tuned for more =)

    if you wanna check out my blog, feel free !
    http://ja-mata.blogspot.com

    have a nice day !

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete