Saturday, August 13, 2011

Haul from Rite Aid & Mini Reviews :)

vote on my poll to the left please :)

Hey Girls,
I recently picked up some items from Rite Aid and I wanted to share them with you :)

First thing is this Navy Blue Nail Polish from Wet & Wild.. it's gorgeous and it was on sale !
It is a deep navy blue color and has small glitter flecks in it... I really like the color and also the way the nail polish shines all on it's own, it's in the color Blue Moon :)
PRICE: only 69 cents ! 



NOW THAT'S A BARGAIN ;) 
Next is this NYC Lipstick in Blue Rose that is seriously amazingly beautiful, as soon as I saw it I fell in love... it is a magenta type color with a blue undertone or sheen to it... my camera didn't really pick up the true color, but it is really worth checking out !
PRICE: $1.79 :)

I also picked up another lipstick... it is called Blackula ... and if you can't tell by the name it is black :)
I picked this color up to use it for experimentations as well as combine it for different types of looks... like on the outside corners of the mouth with a red lip in order to add dimension :)
I am very happy with how opaque it is :)
PRICE: $1.79 
I also picked up an eyeshadow trio from the famous Dream Weaver collection by Wet & Wild :)
I love it ! and I will be doing a look soon :) It's called "EARTH LOOKS SMALL FROM DOWN HERE"
PRICE: $2.69 (incredible) 

SWATCH TIME !


ALL PRODUCTS ARE IN THE ORDER IN WHICH NAMED ABOVE :)


ENJOY, 
MARLA <3

9 comments:

  1. The lipstick is very beautiful *_*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swatches!
    that NYC lippy looks so pretty!
    cant wait to see a look with that palette(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that gold shimmery color! Good finds! :)

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out the blog that I just started with my sister and follow us back!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @maryanddyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have some awards for you love(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue and green eye shadows look great for summer! I love Wet N' Wild products. They're really stepping up their quality. Great blog! ~ Emily

    theemmiface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how cheap!
    I love the lipsticks!

    I did the poll ;)

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice! xo



    p.s. I'm having a sunglasses giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete