Monday, August 1, 2011

Green Smokes :)

Hello loves,
I was inspired to do this green smokey eye when I was browsing through some magazines... this look is all over the place :)
I really love how it turned out :)

If you are interested in a tutorial let me know in the comment section below... I have some reviews coming up and also a tutorial on how I do my eyeliner and lashes :)












Products Used..

Face: 
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Sand Beige
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC20 (only on t-zone and chin)
Jordana Blush in Rose Silk
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation Powder in Beige 1.5 (used as contour)

Lips:
Avon Lipstick Peach Daquiri
Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Color in Coral Beat

Eyes: 
ELF Eyelid Primer
Beautique Eyeliner in Jade
Coastal Scents 88 Palette (if you want a detailed tutorial let me know)
MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle (inner corner)
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
and MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
YBF Automatic Eye Brow Pencil in Univerasal Taupe 
Mark Cosmetics Brow Factor (brow gel)

Enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful look! It really suits you well 'cause it brings out the natural color of your eyes even more. Thank you for joining my giveaway, Marla! I followed you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo gorgeous! You are really great at blending

    ReplyDelete