Friday, August 12, 2011

Would You Rather.. TAG :)

VOTE ON MY POLL TO THE LEFT PLEASE !
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON ALL THESE TAGS I'M DOING? :)

1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
I would rather loose my eyeshadows because eyeliner is my signature look for my eyes anyways :)

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never be able to cut it again ! 
I would miss my hair if I had to chop it off... I don't have Amber Rose's guts.. 

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I would rather use a pink cheek :) I think it looks good with my skin tone ... 
what are your thoughts ? 

My favorite blush is Rouge from Jordana, only $1.29 !


4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

MAKEUP ! oh my gosh I would be so happy !


5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Ehmmm Lipstick as eyeliner... a pop of color always look good on the eyes and lips.. right ? 


6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora, there are endless choices :) ! 

7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour the rest of your life?
Lipstick ! A pretty pink preferably ... :) 

8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

Summer clothes in winter, I hate being HOT ! :(


9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Hmmm. Bright nails, much more cheerful :)



10) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Lip Product :) (sorry lips...)

11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun, it's pretty much another of my signature styles... :) 

12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip-gloss?
I almost never use lip gloss so I think I would give it up ... 



13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all?
Have none at all so I could have a smooth service to paint some on :)

14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nailpolish... :) I am a makeup feind ! What can I say ;)

Hope you enjoyed this TAG :) 
And I TAG all of you :)
TAG YOUR IT :) !
love, 
marla

1 comment:

  1. Hi carla! :)

    I'll tag myself here. I love how you answer em so right! :) We have a bit somethings in common.

    xoxo
    teli

    ReplyDelete