Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Get To Know Me Better :) (part 1

Hello Girls, 

This is going to be a "getting to know Marla" post... lol
I wanted to do this so that you can get an idea of the sort of girl I am and also begin to think of me as not only a fellow blogger but also as a friend :)

Part 1, Basics: 
As you know, my name is Marla and I live in Bakersfield, California. But I am originally from San Diego, California and I have only been living in Bakersfield for a about a year and a half.
I am the youngest of 5 siblings, 4 sisters and 1 brother, but I only live with my mom and stepdad. 
I am 16 years old and I am still attending high school, I am super excited to start out my junior year :)! 
I am 100% Mexican, and fluent in both spanish & english (obviously lol)                                               The closest person to me would definitely be my mom, she has been one of the few people that has always been by my side no matter what and she also encourages me to follow any of my dreams. I don't know what I would do without her. I am Type 1 Diabetic, which doesn't mean I ate a ton of candy as a child ha ha, it just means that my body doesn't produce any insulin. I will probably do a post on Type 1 Diabetes if you guys are interested in finding out more. . . 


I have decided to break up these posts instead of writing a huge long one because I don't want to overwhelm you :)

Please leave me questions down below on anything you want to know about me :)






just some pictures <3
Marla

5 comments:

  1. have a great junior yr girl!
    junior yr was my favorite yr of highschool, but i wasnt actually at it that much haa, i dropped out around 7 months in, i was having to much fun outside of school to pay attention, but i hope you have fun(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best on your junior yr!!! my dad has type 2 Diabetes Im from San Diego Ca too.Best of luck doll.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are beautiful! and have fun ur junior year, it was my favourite year of highschool (the equivalent of the final year of secondary school in england)

    this is such a great idea for a post :)

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm your 100th follower, yay.

    Always enjoy getting to know bloggers on a more personal level. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet carla :)

    xoxo
    teli

    ReplyDelete