Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Impression: Bio-Oil & LOTD from the Video

VOTE ON MY POLL TO THE LEFT IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE SO, PLEASE :)

Hey Girls !
I recently purchased Bio-Oil at costco and I wanted to share my first impression with you :)

Price: around $21.00
Purchased at: Costco (I've seen it at Wal-Mart also)
My Thoughts So Far: watch the video ;)

I'm going to start incorporating it into my routine on Monday, I'm super excited... it seems like a really promising product and I've read some really good reviews :)

I will be doing weekly updates and when I hit 3 months I will do a Final Impression video :)

I have heard that people see amazing results in 1 week !

Hopefully my pigmentation spots will clear up and hopefully some redness I have on my face will go away :)

I will also have my mom use it on her face and neck to see if it helps with aging :)

Any Questions? Please Ask :)

Heres the video:



LOTD pictures from that day.. :)







Products Used:

Face:
Revlon Color stay Foundation in 180 sand beige
jordana blush in rouge
Mary Kay Mineral Foundation Powder in beige 1.5 (to contour)

Eyes:
ELF Eyelid Primer
Loreal HIP Creme Shadow Paint in 811 Commanding (discontinued) all over lid
MARK Cosmetics in Sepia (mid-tone brown) crease
MAC Studio Fix powder in NC25 as a highlight :)
ELF Liquid Liner in Black
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara (amazing!)
Hard Candy pencil liner in Black Bean for waterline
MAC Eyeshadow in Espresso to fill in brows

Lips:
ELF Lip stain in Fashionista
#10 Air Kiss lipgloss from Clinique :)



11 comments:

  1. ur lotd is so pretty!
    and i love bio oil, it does wonders.. with time :)

    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love that thick eyeliner on you! Cat's eye deluxe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love ur LOTD!!! The bio- oil works very good I used it all over my body.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ breezeybee thanks doll, i hope it works :)

    @eyegraffiti, lol thanks ! it's my signature look

    @hunter87, thanks :) and fingers crossed it works !

    @jessica, awww gee thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful eyeliner, I can never get mine to look right. I'm looking forward to how the bio-oil works out for you, I may need to start using it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw some of your posts and you are very creative when it comes to make-up! My jaws dropped couple of times! :)

    FASHION IMPERATIVE is inviting you to take part in our first giveaway that you might like!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that lip color on you! Great look! New follower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ciao Bella,

    Love the LOTD... so pretty... you have an amazing way with the cat eye.. it looks awesome on you.

    Have a really great weekend!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx
    http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great review and I think I saw it at Costco last week...I'll definitely look into it.

    By the way, sexy look. I really love that cat eye look...so sexy!

    ReplyDelete