Saturday, August 20, 2011

First Day Of School Makeup Look Tutorial

Hey Girls,
I wanted to do a look specifically for the first day of school, I used more makeup than I would use on a daily basis because on the first day I want to look especially my best.

If you aren't comfortable with some of the things I wear, like foundation or eyeliner, then don't do it :)

The products are used are listed in the video description :)

I tried to use long wearing products so it would last all day without touchups :)

<3

Hope you enjoyed this tutorial girls !


- marla

2 comments:

  1. girlfriend, you look hot. ;) great tutorial!

    ps: if you are interested in winning some new beauty products of your choice - come check out my GIVEAWAY on the blog! :)

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial! I like it! <3 Very Pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete