Sunday, August 14, 2011

Earth Looks Small From Down Here LOTD


vote on my poll to the left please :)


Hey Girls,

So I recently purchased the trio from the Dream  Weaver's collection, (refer back to my Rite Aid haul)
And here is the look I came up with :)



I also used the lipstick from NYC called Blue Rose :)







 PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:
REVLON COLORSTAY FOUNDATION 180 SAND BEIGE
PINK FROSTY EYESHADOW AS BLUSH.. I wanted to keep it on the pale side

EYES:
EARTH LOOKS SMALL FROM DOWN HERE PALETTE, it's pretty obvious where I placed each color.
ELF Liquid Liner in BLACK
CLINIQUE LASH LENGTHING MASCARA

LIPS:
BLUE ROSE LIPSTICK FROM NYC

:)
hope you like the look
it was just me playing around with some new products :)

- marla


8 comments:

  1. Very cute eye look!
    I also wanted to let u know that I have some awards for u on my blog!
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, I especially love the lip color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really want to try the wet and wild palettes, they seem so fun and every1 raves about them!

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just followed your blog! It's great!
    Follow my blog at
    www.prettycharmingblog.blogspot.com !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous gradation! Great work!

    ReplyDelete