Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Collection of Looks.. PictureHeavy :)

**PLEASE VOTE ON MY POLL, TO THE LEFT**
Hello Girls :)
It's been 8 months since I began my blog and let me just tell you, I have learned a TON ...
Not only from reading a lot of amazing blogs but also from learning from my mistakes :)
I wanted to do this post to recollect and go back to some of my first posts... I also wanted to give you the opportunity to request any of the looks :)

I'm not going to include my most recent looks but definitely will be including my long ago looks :)

I think this will be a post I do every so often to remind myself that each day is a new learning experience and that each day is also a new challenge :)

Please tell me your thoughts on this post :)

LOOK 1


LOOK 2: MY FIRST DRAG INSPIRED LOOK :)

LOOK 3 

LOOK 4: MY AVERAGE SMOKEY & NUDE LIP


LOOK 5


LOOK 6


LOOK 7




LOOK 8



LOOK 9

AND THATS IT FOLKS :)
I hope you enjoy this and please let me know any requests :)

Be inspired and be happy...
I send you all my love with a dozen tulips :)
(Tulips are my favorite flowers lol)

xoxox
marla

3 comments: