Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birchbox #2 :)

VOTE ON MY POLL TO THE LEFT * WATCH MY TUTORIAL



Hey Girls,

After 5 times of trying to film my first impressions of my Birchbox I decided to just keep it plain and simple and write a blog post :)

Now I know a lot of girls have been canceling their subscriptions to Birchbox left & right because the items that they send out are not as "personalized" as some would want... but I have to say personally, I'm very happy with my second Birchbox.

Birchbox gives you the opportunity to test drive products that you wouldn't normally gravitate towards or that your too scared to buy :)

I personally like that it hasn't focused so much on makeup, but more on hair care and skin care...

Of course, I would love to get another full size makeup product in my box ;)
(like the YBF EyeBrow Pencil)

So enough intro let me share what I got :)


  • Number 4 Lumiere D'hiver Reconstructing Masque (original price $58/5.1 oz)
Described as: This rich treatment does more than hydrate - soy proteins strengthen strands from the inside, while light-reflecting polymers add major gloss. 


To be used in conjunction with: Fleur de Temps Volumizing Shampoo (orig. $34/8.5 oz)




  • Pangea Organics Cleanser For Combination to Oily Skin (orig. $28/4 fl oz)
Described as: Made from all natural ingredients, this foaming wash purifies pores and keeps oil levels in check without drying out skin.



  • Twistband Hair Tie (orig. $5/set of 3) THIS WAS AN EXTRA !
Described as: This soft elastic gives the hair tie a sophisticated makeover- it looks as good on your wrist as it does in your hair. 





  • TOCCA SPF 30+ Sunscreen Towelettes In Stella (orig. $24/10 towelettes) 
Described as: Forget Eau' d Coconut- these oversized SPF towelettes are infused with Tocca's Stella, a citrusy scent that channels the Italian Riviera. 





  • BVLGARI Mon Jasmine Noir (orig. $80/50 ml)
Described as: The Italian fragrance house's latest winner is a fresh take on the classic fruity floral.

** I ALREADY GAVE THIS TO MY MOM, IT'S TOO SERIOUS OF A SCENT FOR ME.. NOT SWEET ENOUGH** 
NO PICTURE SOWWWWY :/ 

And that was my Birchbox, I am very excited to try out these products ...
And I will give you guys a detailed review on them in about 2 weeks :)

thanks,
MARLA :)

enter this giveaway HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment