After 5 times of trying to film my first impressions of my Birchbox I decided to just keep it plain and simple and write a blog post :)
Now I know a lot of girls have been canceling their subscriptions to Birchbox left & right because the items that they send out are not as "personalized" as some would want... but I have to say personally, I'm very happy with my second Birchbox.
Birchbox gives you the opportunity to test drive products that you wouldn't normally gravitate towards or that your too scared to buy :)
I personally like that it hasn't focused so much on makeup, but more on hair care and skin care...
Of course, I would love to get another full size makeup product in my box ;)
(like the YBF EyeBrow Pencil)
So enough intro let me share what I got :)
- Number 4 Lumiere D'hiver Reconstructing Masque (original price $58/5.1 oz)
To be used in conjunction with: Fleur de Temps Volumizing Shampoo (orig. $34/8.5 oz)
- Pangea Organics Cleanser For Combination to Oily Skin (orig. $28/4 fl oz)
- Twistband Hair Tie (orig. $5/set of 3) THIS WAS AN EXTRA !
- TOCCA SPF 30+ Sunscreen Towelettes In Stella (orig. $24/10 towelettes)
- BVLGARI Mon Jasmine Noir (orig. $80/50 ml)
Described as: The Italian fragrance house's latest winner is a fresh take on the classic fruity floral.
** I ALREADY GAVE THIS TO MY MOM, IT'S TOO SERIOUS OF A SCENT FOR ME.. NOT SWEET ENOUGH**
NO PICTURE SOWWWWY :/
And that was my Birchbox, I am very excited to try out these products ...
And I will give you guys a detailed review on them in about 2 weeks :)
enter this giveaway HERE