Monday, July 4, 2011

TAG: Best Blog Award :)



Hey Gals :) 
I'm working on tutorials and more videos so make sure to keep your eyes open for them :) ! 


ONTO THE TAGGGG  ! :)


RULES !
  1. Link back to the person who passed you the award
  2. Complete the form below
  3. Share 7 random things about yourself
  4. Award 10 blogs
  5. Drop them a line and tell them about it 
**THANKYOU TO Melody of Beauty  FOR TAGGING ME :) ! I APPRECIATE IT A LOT!**

FAVORITE COLOR: DUSTY ROSE OR LILAC :)

FAVORITE SONG: ROLLING IN THE DEEP - ADELE

FAVORITE DESSERT: CREME BRULEE 

WHAT GETS YOU MAD: WHEN A SODA MACHINE TAKES MY MONEY ! GRRR >.<

WHEN YOUR UPSET YOU: PUT MY STANNKY FACE ON :P 

YOUR FAVORITE PET: NEVER HAD A PET, BUT IMMA GO FOR PANDAAAA ! :)

BLACK OR WHITE: GRAY? ;)

YOUR BIGGEST FEAR IS: MY MOM DYING :( 

YOUR BEST FEATURE IS: MY EYES

EVERYDAY ATTITUDE: CHEERFUL

WHAT IS PERFECTION: PERFECTION IS WHEN YOU WAKE UP TO THE SUN STREAMING THROUGH YOUR WINDOW AND THE SMELL OF BACON :) YUMM..
GUILTY PLEASURE: CHOCOLATE, MAKEUP, AND BACON :D 

7 RANDOM THINGS: 
  • I am type 1 diabetic --> read up on it ! :)
  • My favorite Youtube guru is Nikkie :)
  • I hate the smell of hard boiled eggs >.< yuck
  • I love reading ! 
  • My all time favorite song to listen to when I'm upset is Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls :)
  • I pretend to sing like Cee Loo Green in my shower ;P
  • I AM OBSESSED WITH MAKEUP... but you guys already knew that ;D
AWARD TIME !

  1. wklize :) she's amazing !
  2. MakeUpLove
  3. Alyssa
  4. Lil Biuty
  5. The Makeupholic
  6. Amarixe
  7. Beauty Barbie 16
  8. Brooke
  9. Jessica Rivera
  10. Makeup Majesty

love, MARLA:) 










2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, dear! We have so much in common.

    I love reading too, I can actually spend 10 hours of my day just by reading.

    I am also in love with Goo Goo Dolls. My favorite is Name.

    Of course, I am also obsessed with make-up!

    Oh, I am Diabetic Type I too. It runs in our family. But that's fine. Let's just stay healthy!

    Cyberhug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) your so welcome !
    it's nice to see i have so much in common with a fellow blogger !

    <3 xoxoxoxox
    -marla

    ReplyDelete