Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sinful Colors Nail Polish Swatch & Review

Hey Gals :) 

Product Description: 

OH LA LA Nail Polish: a beautiful coral color, perfect for summer. 

Cream Pink Nail Polish: A neon pink color, also perfect for summer or when you want something bright. 

You can purchase these at Rite Aid, Walgreens, Amazon, or Ebay :) 
I purchased it for 1.99 but keep in mind that the prices can vary... 

My Thoughts: 
I think that this is an exceptionally good product, I'm not so much of a nail polish fiend as I am a makeup one so I don't invest in high end brands and I think that these are perfect for people that want a vast variety of colors yet don't want to spend too much. 
The pigmentation is great, I only used two coats of nail polish and one coat of top coat. 
They also dry incredibly fast, I noticed that they have a kinda funky smell and are not shiny on their own. But that is the only con I found :) 



sorry i had to use my toes lol 




Super quick review ha ha, sorry :s 
love,
marla 

2 comments: