Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Red Eyeliner :)

Hey girls :)
I'm not sleepy so I decided to play with my makeup and I came up with this look :)
I love it <3





sorry just noticed the red rubbed off on my lid :/

PRODUCTS USED: 


FACE:
Laura Mercier Silk Finish Foundation (not my favorite) 
Desiree Blush from Signature Minerals 
Rimmel Bronzer in 022 Sun Bronze


LIPS: 
MAC Lipstick in Chatterbox
Sally Hansen Lipgloss in Luscious 


EYES: 


Coastal Scents 88 Palette...
1 all over lid
2 in the outer lid
3 in the crease
4 in the crease to deepen it
5 smudged out super low on the bottom

applied NYX LIP LINER IN HOT RED AS EYELINER
AND MIXED 6 AND 7 TO PUT ON TOP OF IT :)

and in the inner corner MAC MSF IN Soft and Gentle :) 
AVON lash extend mascara :) 

Hope you guys enjoyed the look :) 
LOVE <3
marla. 

10 comments:

  1. Pretty! The red eyeliner don't look harsh on you. :)

    http://jesroque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) i was worried it was gonna look weird ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ! The color of the eyeliner looks good. Nice palette though..is it a different kind then the one I have?

    I have the 120 color palette v2, but yours look a bit glossy?

    If you want you can check out my blogpost. I'm doing various creations ^^

    http://goddessofarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red liner . im loving ur blog,a nd now following , please id love for u too check out my beauty blog Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a precise line :)
    I always fail to do that!

    xo

    Check out this site / blog where you can win Sigma, Iphone... http://melodyofbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/07/all-about-luuux-free-sigma-apple.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colored liner looks neat and different!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I like how you contoured your face and the lipstick--though Chatterbox looks waaay brighter on me for some reason.

    Very pretty colored wing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The eyeliner looks amazing with your green eyes.
    Quote innovative combo.
    I don;t think I could pull off any pink close to my brown eyes. I would look ill.
    X

    ReplyDelete