Friday, July 22, 2011

Oily Skin? I got your remedy!

Hey gals,

Do you suffer from oily skin?
Does your makeup look bad after only an hour?
Are your pores big?

Have you answered yes to any of these questions ?
THEN YOU NEED TO TRY... lol jk :)
i'm just being silly... but really ...
I HAVE YOUR SOLUTION !

my remedy is:
MILK OF MAGNESIA !

This is originally meant as an antacid or laxative, you can purchase it at your local pharmacy.. and it doesn't have to be this brand (although I do recommend Phillips) 

All you have to do is apply it as a face mask nightly, let it sit for 10 minutes and then wash it off...
YOU WILL NOTICE A DIFFERENCE VERY SOON ! 

you can also apply this as a primer, just make sure you blend it well and apply a very thin layer because it can show a white cast on the face... 

I have also read that you can apply it onto your scalp to reduce or get rid of dandruff, although I haven't done it on myself... 

To get a temporary "face lift" and reduce the look of pores you can rub ice on your face for 5-10 minutes, this will cause the pore to shrink and appear smaller...Tyra Banks shared this tip on her show :P 

Hope this helped !
I will try to do more skin care posts :)

xoxoxo 
MARLA 


3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try this because I'm oily but haven't yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way???? I gotta try this! My face is like the Texas Oil Fields LOL =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol if it works let me know :)

    ReplyDelete