Sunday, July 3, 2011

Making Faces Book Review :) (english only)

Hey Gals ;)
Today I did a book review on one of my favorite makeup books; Making Faces by Kevin Aucoin :)
This book is INCREDIBLE ! Trust me you'll love it :)
Keep in mind some of the styles in this book are a bit outdated simply because it was written in the 90's -but it still has all the classics we have come to know and love -
This is a book that is great for beginners simply because it has many easy looks that are simple to recreate..
The pictures are flawless and beautiful (and Aucoin took many of them himself!)
Many of famous faces are included in the book, but i appreciate that he also included everyday people :)

I definitely recommend this book...
Price varies so make sure you search for a good deal :)

Here is the video:

2 comments:

  1. wow! that's a big book. Thanks for the good review. Now.. I want this book too! LOL~! <3 btw.. I subb your channel. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i'm glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete