Thursday, July 28, 2011

Makeup & Hair Favorites :)

Girls,
As I promised here are my favorites for the month of July,
I posted up my skincare favorites here

let's get started:

Makeup: 



  • Jordana Oil-Free Liquid Foundation in Toast 06 

I'm doing a review on this foundation soon :)

  • ELF lip stain in Mysterious; an amazing nude color that isn't too nude...
  • Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara; makes my lashes lonnnng and separates them..
  • MAC eyeshadow in Nylon; a whitish-yellowish frost color that I use all over my lid 
  • Jordana blush in Rouge; hot pink color that looks amazing ! 
  • ELF Golden Bronzer; shimmery bronzer that adds an amazing glow & bronze to your face...

These are the things I've used on an average day this month :)

Hair: 

  • Redken Shine Flash 02

I will be doing a more extensive review on this when I receive my next birchbox :)

Sorry I didn't include pictures :s
I am kinda rushed :)

Hope you enjoy :)

xoxox
marla

No comments:

Post a Comment