So I'm going to be going camping for a couple of days and I wanted to write a post on skin care and beauty essentials that I will be taking along with me :)
I know it might be kinda shallow but I don't want to look like crap over there.... :)
I'm not going to take my loads of makeup but I am going to take some things that will help me look more luminous and beautiful :)
LUMINOUS IS ALWAYSSSSS GOOD :D ha ha
So this is a list I have compiled for myself and anyone else going camping.... !
First of all I wanted to share my HAIR essentials ...
- BOBBY PINS ARE A MUST FOR FLY AWAYS AND SUCH (since i'm not taking hairspray)
- HAIR TIES OR SCRUNCHIES :)
- SCARFS OR BANDANAS :)
- HEADBANDS :)
- GEL (this is a maybe...)
- Also, consider DRY SHAMPOO :) ! or baby powder :)
Most of those things are self explanatory, the gel is a maybe because it depends on where your going if you cant wash your hair for a couple days keep in mind that the gel will get dry and icky.
Skin Care Essentials...
- SUNBLOCK, SUNBLOCK, SUNBLOCK .. OH & DID I SAY SUNBLOCK ?!
- This is super important! You dont want to get a sunburn when your camping, talk about uncomfortable ! Remember to use plenty of it and reapply every 2 hours at least!
- A good facial moisturizer and body lotion, try to keep it unscented because if it i scented it will attract mosquitos ! >.<
- Facial Cleansing Wipes to take off the days makeup and dirt :P
- BUG SPRAY ! :P
- oh and just as a precaution make sure to take antibacterial ointment and plenty if band aids for any cuts or bites you get !
- I prefer the cute Hello Kitty Band Aids :)
On to the Makeup ... :)
- Keeping your skin moisturized will give it hydration and luminosity so just bring along some tinted moisturizer or concealer to hide any imperfections :)
- You don't need to bring along brushes, just use your fingers :) BUT MAKE SURE THEY'RE CLEAN! :)
- Some Transcluscent Pressed Powder to lock in Tinted Moisturizer.
- Lash Curler, curling lashes opens up the eyes a lot !
- CLEAR or WATERPROOF MASCARA (not a necessity)
- LIP BALM IS A MUST. My favorite is Blistex Medicated Mint Balm.
- If you are pale don't worry 'cause the sun will give you a rosy appearance, but if that doesn't cut it then try taking some cream blush that's easy to travel with like the NYC Creamstick Blushes ! (only like 3 dollars!)
- I would recommend taking a cream highlighter to add some shine to your face and just mixing it with your foundation, I like the ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Spotlight, if your face is oily skip this :)
- Blotting Papers in case you want to take off some oil :)
- And finally take something to refresh your skin like MAC Fix Plus or ELF Mist & Set. Keep it in a cooler and spray it on whenever you feel hot (it feels amazing)
So that's my helpful beauty and skin care tips :)
But remember the most important is SUNBLOCK !
Tomorrow I will post pictures of all the things I'm taking, hope this was helpful :)
Love & Bug Spray,