Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fake Bloggers...Please Read !

So I recently came across something really disturbing....
A blog which I had been following has been using/copying posts from the MakeupGeek site and posting them as her own....
As a devoted blogger and reader I found this to be shady and not at all ethical or professional...

I know its "just a blog" but at least have the nerve to link back to the original place you received information from...

I'm not writing this post to bash on that blogger therefore I will not post her name...
If you are really interested in knowing you can email me personally ...

Please excuse this little rant, but I am appalled ..

marla
marlaandmakeup@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. I've seen that tons of times...it happens. I do follow alot of blogs; however, theres only a few that I know for a fact are "true". It happens chica =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I label all my pictures..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is horrible. Why do a blog if your just gonna copy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's exactly what I think, I think that the specific blogger I'm talking about does it for giveaways ... :/

    ReplyDelete