Thursday, July 21, 2011

Challenge? (spanish & english)

Hey Gals,
Hola Chicas,

I've noticed lately that I always gravitate towards the same products, whether it's a certain foundation or a certain eyeshadow... Em' from Beauty Broadcast called it a "makeup rut"....

He notado que he estado usando los mismos productos muy continuamente, estoy como estancada....

And I want to challenge myself to use a different product everyday....

Y quiero desafiar me a probar un producto diferente todos los dias...

So each day I will use a different palette, blush, or lipstick...

Todos los días usare un producto diferente....

And each day I will try to post a picture of a new look I come up with, if I'm not posting of anything else :)

Y todos los dias pondre fotos de un look diferente, si es que no hago un post de algo mas :) 

I CHALLENGE YOU TOO !

TE INVITO AL DESAFIO TAMBIEN !


XOOXOXO
MARLA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment