Saturday, July 30, 2011

Boobies !

Hey girls,

I recently found a way to make your boobs look 100x better ... I know this post is kind of strange ha ha but just go with it :)

I went to Victoria's Secret and I looked for an amazing bra that would lift and make my .. breasts .. look bigger (lol awkward)

I didn't find my magical bra :(

But after that I went to Macy's and found this, Strap Solutions :)






It gathers your bra straps in the back and at the same time lifts and tightens your bra :)
There is a whole line of products dedicated to fixing your bra problems, and I am excited to try all of them (or most at least)

And get this, it was only 8.00 !!!!!! :) That's nothing compared to what I would have spent on a Victoria's Secret Bra ! :)

So just wanting to share that with you girls :)

Hope it wasn't too weird lol

Bras & Kisses,
Marla

*** BTW THANKS TO MAKEUPJUNKIE88, BECAUSE I WON A $25 MAC GIFTCARD ! ***
CLICK HERE TO GO TO HER PAGE 

3 comments:

  1. I own these but a different brand and shaped like an oval instead of a heart.I like it because it hides my straps but after a while the plastic breaks. Hopefully these are more durable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Might have to try these!
    Don't worry, it wasn't weird at all :D I guess every girl sometimes needs a bra fix!
    I would recommend the shop 'La Senza' if you live in the UK (I'm not sure if you do), that is, if you like push up bras? Also they can be quite pricey, so that's a bit of a put off...
    I love your blog by the way! Very helpful! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much Zoe,,,
    and Jessica hopefully they don't break lol

    ReplyDelete