Thursday, June 16, 2011

IMPORTANT !

Hey bloggers, I just wanted to let all my readers now that I will be posting some blogs in spanish as well as english. I have made this decision because I have many spanish speaking relatives and friends and I want them to be able to enjoy reading my blogs. 

I am not sure whether I will post my spanish posts in the same post as the english ones, or if I will post it seperately and label it SPANISH. 

I will probably try both these tactics and see which one I think is best. 

Thanks for your Support 
MARLA 

2 comments:

  1. my spanish is horrible, but i hope to improve it. reading your blog would be a great idea for that!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully it helps :), leave any feedback for me once i get started :)

    ReplyDelete