Friday, June 24, 2011

Favorite Summer Nail Polish :) !

Hello loves :)

I wanted to share my favorite summer nail polish with you guys, I've been wearing it on my nails everyday since summer began !
I know it's more of a springtime color, but I don't care ha ha :)

The color is number 340 and it's called "MINT SORBET"  from the Sally Hansen Strong as Nails Xtreme Wear line.
The name speaks for itself ha ha, it is a minty green and its beautiful !

The polish dries pretty fast and it doesn't chip off that easily !

The best part is that I got it at Target for only $2.49 ! :D




excuse my nails, i had acrylics and they are still kinda bumpy lol :)
MY CUTE BOW RING <3 ! 

MY BOW RING ON THE NAIL POLISH <3

hope you enjoyed this mini blog post <3
bow rings & much love...
MARLA

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE this color! I finally got a bottle of it and want too wear it all the time. Such a great color!

    ReplyDelete