Tuesday, June 21, 2011

easy, fun DIY :)

hey loves  :)

Today i want to share with you a quick and easy trick to turn JUNK into TREASURE :)

I had a whole bunch of little charms (that I have collected for years) tucked into a little bag and as I was going through my jewelry I found it ... these are charms that either used to be from a necklace or bracelet that snapped or broke.
I started brainstorming of ideas to reuse them and I came up with this ....

BEDAZZLED BOBBY PINS ! well kinda bedazzled ha ha ...

All you have to do is put the little charm through the bobby pin and VOILA, a beautiful bobby pin that will look super cute :)

and for those charms that have a small opening you can glue them on with a hot glue gun ! :)





this one is my fav<3 the lil' eye ha ha


the bow one in my hair :)


my braid :)

up close bow charm

my eye makeup today was super simple :)

 


love & bobby pins :)
MARLA

No comments:

Post a Comment