Tuesday, March 8, 2011

daydreams...

I'm sitting here trying to concentrate on my math homework, and I find myself daydreaming (haha this happens often)... When I began this blog I didn't expect anything in return... I just wanted to share my knowledge and passion with the world and as more people begin reading it I now know the immense satisfaction teachers get when their students learn something.


Everyday I learn more and more, and I find that the more I learn the less I know. . . I try not to close my mind off to new ideas and new techniques, makeup application is not something you learn one day, it takes practice and much trial and error. I feel that I have become more observant and adventurous. I am trying to think outside of the box, but I need to learn to be inside the box first..
Haha I have no idea if this makes any sense:P


My only wish is to teach people about my passion and help them discover theirs. . .


Good night my makeup lovers,
Tutorials will be back on Thursday:)
Love and Kisses and Hugs :)
Marla (and Makeup) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment