Monday, December 20, 2010

First Blog Ever(:

Hey Makeup Addicts!(:
Aaaaah its my first blog ever ! I'm so excited ! I honestly don't even know how to start off...
First off let me say that this is a new adventure I'm getting myself into... & I really hope that everyone that reads this learns something new. I want to be able to share tips & tricks and show you guys how much I love makeup. I'm still in high school so I'm still learning a lot of techniques but maybe we all could learn along the way. (:
OMG! I didn't even introduce myself haha,, I'm Marla Ramirez I'm still in high school (only a softemore) and I live in Sunny California(:
Now that we have that out of the way we can get started with the whole purpose of this blog .....
MAKEUP(:

Much Love to my Makeup Junkies
XOXO,
Marla..(:

No comments:

Post a Comment